Problem Solving & Python Programming
- To know the basics of algorithmic problem solving
- To read and write simple Python programs.
- To develop Python programs with conditionals and loops.
- To define Python functions and call them.
- To use Python data structures –- lists, tuples, dictionaries.
- To do input/output with files in Python.
What Will I Learn?
- Develop algorithmic solutions to simple computational problems
- Read, write, execute by hand simple Python programs.
- Structure simple Python programs for solving problems.
- Decompose a Python program into functions.
- Represent compound data using Python lists, tuples, dictionaries.
- Read and write data from/to files in Python Programs.
Topics for this course