- To understand the Architecture of 8086 microprocessor.
- To learn the design aspects of I/O and Memory Interfacing circuits.
- To interface microprocessors with supporting chips.
- To study the Architecture of 8051 microcontroller.
- To design a microcontroller based system
What Will I Learn?
- Understand and execute programs based on 8086 microprocessor.
- Design Memory Interfacing circuits.
- Design and interface I/O circuits.
- Design and implement 8051 microcontroller based systems.
Topics for this course