Mechanics Of Marine Machine
To impart theoretical knowledge about mechanism of machinery, balancing and Vibration of machines and associated system components and equipment,
What Will I Learn?
- Velocity and acceleration of various kinematic linkages
- Four bar and slider crank mechanisms using analytical and graphical methods.
- Force analysis of Mechanisms and turning moment diagrams and flywheel.
- Various parameters of gears and gear trains.
- Governors and gyroscopes.
- Concept of balancing.
- Free and Forced Vibration of Single degree of freedom systems. Two and Multi Degree Freedom Systems.
Topics for this course