- To discuss the gene cloning methods and the tools and techniques involved in gene cloning and genome analysis and genomics.
- To explain the heterologous expression of cloned genes in different hosts.
What Will I Learn?
- The students after completing this course would be aware of how to clone commercially important genes.
- The students would be aware of how to produce the commercially important recombinant proteins.
- The students would be aware of gene and genome sequencing techniques.
- The students would be aware of microarrays, Analysis of Gene expression and proteomics.
Topics for this course