Fundamentals of Data Structures In C
- To learn the features of C
- To learn the linear and non-linear data structures
- To explore the applications of linear and non-linear data structures
- To learn to represent data using graph data structure
- To learn the basic sorting and searching algorithms
What Will I Learn?
- Implement linear and non-linear data structure operations using C
- Suggest appropriate linear / non-linear data structure for any given data set.
- Apply hashing concepts for a given problem
- Modify or suggest new data structure for an application
- Appropriately choose the sorting algorithm for an application
Topics for this course