Environmental Science & Engg
- To study the nature and facts about environment.
- To finding and implementing scientific, technological, economic and political solutions to environmental problems.
- To study the interrelationship between living organism and environment.
- To appreciate the importance of environment by assessing its impact on the human world; envision the surrounding environment, its functions and its value.
- To study the dynamic processes and understand the features of the earth‟s interior and surface.
- To study the integrated themes and biodiversity, natural resources, pollution control and waste management.
What Will I Learn?
- Environmental Pollution or problems cannot be solved by mere laws. Public participation is an important aspect which serves the environmental Protection. One will obtain knowledge on the following after completing the course.
- Public awareness of environmental is at infant stage.
- Ignorance and incomplete knowledge have led to misconceptions
- Development and improvement in std. of living has led to serious environmental disasters
Topics for this course