- To develop in students, graphic skills for communication of concepts, ideas and design of Engineering products.
- T o expose them to existing national standards related to technical drawings
What Will You Learn?
- Familiarize with the fundamentals and standards of Engineering graphics
- Perform freehand sketching of basic geometrical constructions and multiple views of objects.
- Project orthographic projections of lines and plane surfaces.
- Draw projections and solids and development of surfaces.
- Visualize and to project isometric and perspective sections of simple solids
Lesson 1-PLANE CURVES AND FREEHAND SKETCHING
Lesson 2-PROJECTION OF POINTS, LINES AND PLANE SURFACE
Lesson 3-PROJECTION OF SOLIDS
Lesson 4-PROJECTION OF SECTIONED SOLIDS AND DEVELOPMENT OF SURFACES
Lesson 5-ISOMETRIC AND PERSPECTIVE PROJECTIONS