- To develop in students, graphic skills for communication of concepts, ideas and design of Engineering products.
- T o expose them to existing national standards related to technical drawings.
What Will I Learn?
- familiarize with the fundamentals and standards of Engineering graphics
- perform freehand sketching of basic geometrical constructions and multiple views of objects.
- project orthographic projections of lines and plane surfaces.
- draw projections and solids and development of surfaces.
- visualize and to project isometric and perspective sections of simple solids.
Topics for this course