- To understand the methods of biasing transistors
- To design and analyze single stage and multistage amplifier circuits
- To analyze the frequency response of small signal amplifiers
- To design and analyze the regulated DC power supplies.
- To troubleshoot and fault analysis of power supplies.
What Will I Learn?
- Acquire knowledge of
- Working principles, characteristics and applications of BJT and FET
- Frequency response characteristics of BJT and FET amplifiers
- Analyze the performance of small signal BJT and FET amplifiers - single stage and multi stage amplifiers
- Apply the knowledge gained in the design of Electronic circuits
Topics for this course