Digital Image Processing
- To become familiar with digital image fundamentals
- To get exposed to simple image enhancement techniques in Spatial and Frequency domain.
- To learn concepts of degradation function and restoration techniques.
- To study the image segmentation and representation techniques.
- To become familiar with image compression and recognition methods
What Will I Learn?
- Know and understand the basics and fundamentals of digital image processing, such as digitization, sampling, quantization, and 2D-transforms.
- Operate on images using the techniques of smoothing, sharpening and enhancement.
- Understand the restoration concepts and filtering techniques.
- Learn the basics of segmentation, features extraction, compression and recognition methods for color models
Topics for this course