Control System Engineering
- To introduce the components and their representation of control systems
- To learn various methods for analyzing the time response, frequency response and stability of the systems.
- To learn the various approach for the state variable analysis.
What Will I Learn?
- Identify the various control system components and their representations.
- Analyze the various time domain parameters.
- Analysis the various frequency response plots and its system.
- Apply the concepts of various system stability criterions.
- Design various transfer functions of digital control system using state variable models.
Topics for this course