CMOS Analog IC Design
- To study the fundamentals of analog circuits and MOS device models
- To gain knowledge on various configurations of MOS transistors and feedback concepts
- To study the characteristics of noise and frequency response of the amplifier
- To learn the concepts of Op-Amp frequency compensation, capacitor switches and PLLs
What Will I Learn?
- Upon completion of the course, student should be able to:
- Realize the concepts of Analog MOS devices and current mirror circuits.
- Design different configuration of Amplifiers and feedback circuits.
- Analyze the characteristics of frequency response of the amplifier and its noise.
- Analyze the performance of the stability and frequency compensation techniques of Op- Amp Circuits.
- Construct switched capacitor circuits and PLLs
Topics for this course