Basics Civil & Mechanical Engg
- To impart basic knowledge on Civil and Mechanical Engineering.
- To familiarize the materials and measurements used in Civil Engineering.
- To provide the exposure on the fundamental elements of civil engineering structures.
- To enable the students to distinguish the components and working principle of power plant units, IC engines, and R & AC system.
What Will I Learn?
- appreciate the Civil and Mechanical Engineering components of Projects.
- explain the usage of construction material and proper selection of construction materials.
- measure distances and area by surveying
- identify the components used in power plant cycle.
- demonstrate working principles of petrol and diesel engine.
- elaborate the components of refrigeration and Air conditioning cycle.
Topics for this course