Four Year Classroom Program for JEE Main & Advanced
FOUR YEAR CLASSROOM PROGRAM
. PROGRAM FOCUS & OBJECTIVES
. WHY FOUR YEAR CLASSROOM PROGRAM
. COURSE STRUCTURE
. REGULAR WEEK CONTACT PROGRAM
. WEEKEND CONTACT PROGRAM
. START EARLY BEAT THE COMPETITION
(For Students Presently in Class VIII going to IX in the year 2021)
Synchronized study of X Board, XII Boards, International Olympiads and National Level Scholastic Exams like National Talent Search Exam (NTSE) and Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)
The Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) is now being conducted through online mode i.e. in computer based test mode from 2018. All future JEE Advanced exams will be conducted in Computer based Test (CBT) mode only.
A decision has been taken at the level of the IIT Council to, inter alia, improve the gender balance in the undergraduate programs at the IITs to at least 20% in 2020-21 by creating supernumerary seats specifically for female candidates, without any reduction in the number of seats that was made available to gender neutral candidates in the previous academic year (i.e. academic year 2019-2020).
In another major change, the Joint Entrance Exam, 2019 (JEE Main) was conducted twice in a year (January and April) through Online (Computer Based Test) mode only. Newly Constituted National Testing Agency (NTA) has started conducting JEE Main which was earlier conducted by CBSE.
DACADEME prepares you for JEE Advanced & JEE Main in a Pattern Proof Mode. This means that you are prepared to give your best and optimum performance even if the pattern of the exam is changed at the last minute. We are the only institute whose Students do well not only in JEE Main & Advanced but also in NTSE, X & XII Boards & Other Engineering Entrance Exams.
All DACADEME Students who qualified for JEE Advanced also scored well in their XII Board Exams thus figuring in the Top 20 percentile of their respective Boards.
PROGRAM FOCUS & OBJECTIVES :
The goal of the program will be to get a Top Rank in JEE (Main & Advanced). The program will also help you score high marks in X & XII Boards & also prepare you for NTSE / KVPY and Other Scholastic Competitive Examinations. In addition, this program will also lay a strong foundation for International Olympiads by enhancing student’s potential. Students joining this program will have more time to clear their fundamentals and practice extensively for JEE Main & Advanced, their ultimate goal!
- Entire course is divided into 13 phases: 4 phases in class IX, 4 phases in Class X, and 3 phases in Class XI & 2 phases in Class XII followed by special classes of Rank Improvement Program.
- Extensive coverage of additional topics for JEE Main & Advanced.
- Each phase has exhaustive quizzes and Phase Tests (both on JEE Main & JEE Advanced pattern).
- Phase Tests are followed by Test Analysis Sessions.
- Subjects covered: In class IX & X Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Social Studies & Mental Ability will be covered for NTSE level while focus for JEE Main & Advanced continues and in class XI & XII Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics will be covered.
- Right mix of classes, problem solving and Doubt Clearing Classes.
- Comprehensive & thoroughly revised study material.
- Periodic tests on the latest JEE pattern.
- Regular feedbacks.
- Home assignments / Workbook.
- Common Phase Tests across the country.
- All India Internal Test Series (AIiTS): These test make students acquainted with a diverse set of examination patterns and alongside confer them with their National level performance ranking in the respective patterns. Tests are based on the common minimum syllabus of all classroom / School Integrated Programs.
- Chapter Practice Problems (CPP): On each chapter students will be given chapter practice problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions will be checked by the faculty and will be returned to the students with remarks and suggestions, thus helping every student to have a very strong command over fundamental concept knowledge, very crucial for getting Top ranks.
- Class Learning Improvement Program (CLIP): Icing on the cake of every class will be done through Class Learning Improvement Program for those who have completed all assignments to further help them get a higher Rank / performance in JEE (Main & Advanced) and Board Exams but for all Other Engineering Entrance Exams, Junior Science Olympiad & various Talent Search Exam conducted by State Government like JSTSE (Delhi) / SSTSE (Rajasthan) / MSCE (Maharashtra) in class IX & NTSE in class X.& KVPY / Sr. Science Olympiads in class XI and XII.
- Success Potential Index (SPI): We are the only institute in India having the capability to predict Success Potential Index (SPI) of a student. We constantly encourage our students to emulate their Success Potential Index (SPI).
- NTSE & Board Mock Test Papers.
- All India Open Test Series for Target NTSE – You can check your current level of preparedness for Competitive exams and compete with Top students currently studying in class X through this Open Test Series, at the National Level which will also check the Fundamentals Preparation for IIT-JEE on the topics of class IX / X.
JEE Archive: Question Bank with Answers of previous year JEE (Main & Advanced) papers.
- All India Computer Based Test Series (AITS – CBT): to be conducted at the National Level on the present & expected pattern of JEE (Main & Advanced).
- Grand Masters Package (GMP): An exclusive concept wise fundamental based package of more than 1700 Top quality problems on JEE Main & Advanced pattern testing your understanding of the subject. It covers all aspects of JEE Main & Advanced problem-solving Techniques.
Online Test Series for NTSE + JEE Main + JEE Advanced + BITSAT+ KVPY through www.mypat.in : myPAT, is an Online Platform for Learning through Assessment, Analysis, Identification of Knowledge Gaps and Remedy Options. myPAT empowers you with your own Subject Concept Coverage Meter, Performance Meter and Success Meter. It also enables higher learning outcome, building exam temperament & readiness and ensures success in competitive exams.
With myPAT – You Can
- Take Subject Concept Tests, Full & Part Online Test Series.
- Experience simulated test environment for your preparation.
- Achieve your goal and claim the glory.
- Gain insights through in-depth analytics & detailed score report.
- Benchmark yourself amongst successful aspirants.
- Identify improvement areas and remedial suggestions.
- Open Test for JEE (Main & Advanced) for Class XI and XII to be conducted in more than 72 cities. Student will receive their score Percentile, All India Rank, analysis of result and suggestions for improvement
- Dedicated academic operations team provides feedback at any point of time apart from scheduled parent teachers meetings.